We Are RecruitingPosted on Aug 11, 2023
Due to an increase in demand, Donghua Limited is looking for a Workshop Assistant to join our busy Wolverhampton-based technical workshop.
Our workshop facilities deliver bespoke in-house built attachment chain and special chain and we are one of only a few chain manufacturers to boast such technical capabilities in the UK.
We’re looking for an organised and self-motivated person, who displays attention to detail, to be part of our team. The role would suit someone experienced in warehousing or with a mechanical background.
Key duties of this role include:
- Cutting chains
- Building attachment chains
- Operating various machinery (presses, cutting machine, matching machine, preload machine, shrink wrapper, crane)
- Picking and packing
- Data entry, booking carriers, producing labels, producing test certificates
- Assist with stock taking
- Support with warehouse organisation, stock location & layout
- Adhere to all health & safety regulations and maintain good housekeeping
A forklift truck licence and/or experience with bar code inventory would be an advantage. Full training will be provided.
£12.50 / hour
8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with 20 days + 8 statutory bank holidays per annum.
If you are a team player and would like to work for one of the leading chain manufacturers and distributors in the UK, apply in writing with your CV to HR, Donghua Limited, Sidings Close, Wednesfield Way, Wolverhampton WV11 3DR or email firstname.lastname@example.org